Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link English C recapitulates the concepts of vowels and consonants and short vowel sounds. Children further learn to recognise long vowel sounds, consonant blends and digraphs, and sight words. They take their first steps towards learning basic grammatical concepts and developing language and conversational skills through 'Rhyme Time' and 'Story Time'. Thoughtfully designed reading and writing activities focus on developing linguistic, cognitive, social, emotional and fine motor skills.
Key features of the book:
- Age-appropriate activities and additional practice
- Development of language skills–listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Understanding the use of everyday words in sentences
- Application of concepts in the form of activities and revision exercises to make learning fun
- Vocabulary building
- Development of verbal communication skills
- Development of conversational skills
- Learning simplified through beautiful illustrations
- Teaching tips assist educators in making learning enjoyable and engaging