English Comprehension and Composition is a series of eight books (for classes 1 to 8) and an earnest attempt to help and upgrade the reading and writing skills of students. Each book has separate sections dealing with comprehension, writing tasks and fun filled grammar exercises.
- Comprehension: Gives an exposure to unread and interesting stories and poems from across the world, captures the interest of students and triggers a sense of careful reading and understanding.
- Guidelines, as a tool, not only for wide ranging topics in composition but also letter writing to develop Higher Order Thinking Skills including analytical skills. This will assist students to articulate and express their thoughts well, making the writing tasks an enjoyable experience.
- The grammar section is in accordance with the current English curriculum followed by various educational boards in India.
- Thus, this series is a complete study in itself and a learner-friendly resource. The teachers do not need to look for additional resources to enhance the SRW skills (Speaking – Reading – Writing) of the students.
- We wish the educators as well as the learners an enriching experience to find this learning material truly useful.
- Constructive suggestions from teaching fraternity and students for further improving the contents of this book are most welcome.
|Available File List :|
|1.||CBSE Comprehension Book 1 Answer key|