This is a series of 4 books comprising readers and workbooks. It provides the basic template of English language upon which children can lay the foundation of a better understanding and usage of the same. The books in this series have been carefully designed and graded so as to cover all elementary aspects of language. The comprehensive approach of the series prepares children to use English language correctly and achieve a gradual command over it.
- Introduction of letters of the alphabet, and basic phonics and grammar concepts in a play-way method
- Activities that introduce new words and enrich vocabulary
- Colourful illustrations that children can easily identify and connect with
- Notes for educators explaining the concepts taught and skills developed through each activity
- Develops eye-hand coordination, cognitive and fine motor skills, and higher-order thinking skills
- Reading and writing exercises develop vocabulary and language skills.
|Extent||21.59 cm x 27.94 cm|