Wonder Maths is a series of eight books for classes 1 to 8 that adheres to the National Curriculum Framework (2005) and is
designed as per NCERT syllabus. Mathematics is about developing an understanding of the mathematical concepts and
being able to use them in real life situations. Based on this understanding, this series is designed on the ‘learning by doing’
approach. It makes learning mathematics an exciting process.
- Warm-up activities revisit previously learnt concepts
- Activities and projects encourage students to learn by doing and thus acquire mathematical skills
- Real life connectors integrate classroom learning with real life situations
- Mental maths encourages quick calculation
- HOTS and life skills based questions stimulate thinking skills
- Test papers for enrichment and evaluation of students’ learning
- Fun time activities to make learning more interesting.
|Available File List :|
|1.||Wonder Maths 6|
|Extent||21.59 cm x 27.94 cm|
Tags: Wonder Maths 6