Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children's natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children's curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Children find it easier to understand visuals than words. Their brains are not developed enough to process word information and retain them for longer periods. Pictures, on the other hand, have longer retentive spans, making it easier for children to remember and understand. Learning Link My First Picture Book B works on the same principle. It uses vibrant images to introduce children to everyday objects that they come across in their surroundings. Children identify the objects and relate them to words.
Key features of the book:
- Development of observational and visual perceptual skills
- Knowledge of surroundings and objects around us
- Development of word-picture association skills
- Development of cognitive and language skills
- Vocabulary building and discussion
- Learning simplified through beautiful pictures