Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link Trace and Colour B is a fun-way to introduce kids to the joy of drawing and colouring pictures. They will learn to identify different objects and recognise colours. The activities encourage them to write the first letter of the pictures. Thoughtfully designed activities focus on developing linguistic skills, cognitive abilities and fine motor skills.
Key features of the book:
- Age-appropriate tracing activities that are prerequisite to learning to write
- Improves finger dexterity
- Development of aesthetic sense, creativity and imagination
- Development of hand-eye coordination
- Promotes an ideal grasp on crayons
- Development of fine motor skills and spatial abilities
- Promotes self-expression