Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link My First Words A connects children to their immediate environment with the use of vibrant pictures. It introduces children to basic concepts such as objects and machines in a house, clothes we wear in different seasons, food we eat, things we see in the park, at the railway station, airport and market, festivals we celebrate and a lot more. Thoughtfully designed reading and writing activities focus on developing linguistic, cognitive, social, emotional and fine motor skills.
Key features of the book:
- Development of observational and visual perceptual skills
- Knowledge of surroundings and objects around us
- Development of word-picture association skills
- Development of language skills
- Vocabulary building and discussion
- Application of concepts in the form of activities to make learning fun
- Learning simplified through beautiful illustrations