‘Graded Phonics’ is a series of three books, carefully graded to develop phonemic awareness and lay the foundation for spelling and word recognition skills. It adopts a systematic and fun-oriented way to introduce phonics to early learners. It aims to simplify phonics rules and complex word structures.
Each reading activity in the books is followed by a practice activity to stimulate interest, reinforce concepts and help children put their skills into practice. Bright and lively layout, supported by colourful illustrations, makes the learning process enjoyable.
- Improves ability to blend sounds into words
- Develops pronunciation and spelling skills
- Develops listening, reading and writing skills
- Develops linguistic skills
- Builds vocabulary
- Notes given on each page highlight the skill sets being developed through the activities
|Extent||21.59 cm x 27.94 cm|
Tags: Graded Phonics Book 1