Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link Nursery Rhymes B introduces children to a variety of rhymes that are accompanied with beautiful illustrations. Rhymes are an important tool for developing language skills and vocabulary. The illustrations in the book can also be used to teach basic concepts like shapes, colours, counting, action words and a lot more.
Key features of the book:
- Development of a sense of rhythm and pattern
- Development of auditory skills such as sound discrimination
- Focuses on developing linguistic, cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills
- Builds memory and articulation
- Enhancement of communication skills
- Encourages creativity and imagination