Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link EVS C builds upon the knowledge gained earlier and helps children comprehend the world around them by making them aware of the surroundings and the environment. Children are introduced to concepts like sense organs and their functions, appropriate manners and behaviour, festivals, food, clothes, places in the neighbourhood, sources of water, safety rules, etc. Thoughtfully designed reading and writing activities focus on developing linguistic, cognitive, social, emotional and fine motor skills.
Key features of the book:
- Knowledge of self, surroundings and environment
- Development of general awareness skills
- Development of observational and visual perceptual skills
- Inculcates social behaviour
- Application of concepts in the form of activities to make learning fun
- Vocabulary building
- Promotes environmental awareness
- Learning simplified through beautiful illustrations
- Teaching tips assist educators in making learning enjoyable and engaging