Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link EVS B builds upon the knowledge gained earlier and introduces children to wide-ranging concepts such as functions of body parts, family and its types, living and non-living things, good habits, community helpers, day and night, seasons, festivals, etc. Thoughtfully designed reading and writing activities focus on developing linguistic, cognitive, social, emotional and fine motor skills.
Key features of the book:
- Knowledge of self and surroundings
- Development of general awareness skills
- Development of observational and visual perceptual skills
- Inculcates social behaviour
- Application of concepts in the form of activities to make learning fun
- Vocabulary building
- Connecting children with their immediate environment
- Learning simplified through beautiful illustrations
- Teaching tips assist educators in making learning enjoyable and engaging