Sunbeam is a series of self-guided workbooks designed for sequential building up of fundamental skills. Extensive practice exercises in the workbooks make the curriculum more accessible and less intimidating to children. The structured exercises help ease the learning process by simplifying the concepts and making use of colourful and appealing illustrations. Besides building foundational literacy and numeracy skills, the workbooks support holistic learning by developing critical thinking, logical reasoning, cognitive skills, communication skills and fine motor coordination.
Key features of ‘Sunbeam Maths Workbook for UKG’:
- Learning numbers from 101 to 300 by counting, reading and writing
- Development of number sense
- Multiplication tables and basic operations with numbers
- Multiplication and division readiness
- Understanding measurement and comparison of objects, basic money concepts and telling time
- Progressive approach to mastering essential early maths concepts