Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link Maths C builds on the concepts learnt earlier and introduces children to numbers 1 to 300, order of numbers, number operations, number line, skip counting, place value of numbers, time telling, currency, measurement, multiplication tables, etc. Thoughtfully designed reading and writing activities focus on developing linguistic, cognitive, social, logical and fine motor skills.
Key features of the book:
- Age-appropriate activities and additional practice
- Development of arithmetic readiness skills
- Development of number sense and numeracy skills
- Development of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Relates concepts with real-life situations
- Develops fluency with multiplication facts
- Application of concepts in the form of activities and revision exercises to make learning fun
- Learning simplified through beautiful illustrations
- Teaching tips assist educators in making learning enjoyable and engaging