Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children's natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children's curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link Cursive Writing B is the first step towards writing small letters in cursive. Children learn to trace and practise pre-writing lines, curves and strokes before they are taught to write letters and two-letter words. It includes extensive practice exercises for them to learn to write the letters.
Key features of the book:
- Age-appropriate practice exercises
- Development of handwriting skills
- Development of hand-eye coordination
- Promotes an ideal grasp on pencil or crayon
- Activates important regions of the brain involved in thinking, language and working memory