Learning Link series has been designed keeping in mind the developmental requirements of early childhood stage. It adopts a well-structured and comprehensive approach to facilitate learning and promote children’s natural capacity to learn. It focusses on building concepts and strengthening skills through developmentally appropriate reading and writing activities. The books in this series stimulate children’s curiosity and imagination and ensure their smooth transition from preschool to primary school.
Learning Link Maths A introduces children to shapes, pre-maths concepts and numbers 1 to 50. Children will learn to recognise, read and write numbers on their own. Thoughtfully designed reading, tracing and writing activities focus on developing linguistic, cognitive, social, emotional and fine motor skills.
Key features of the book:
- Age-appropriate activities and additional practice
- Equips children with basic numeracy skills and develops number sense
- Development of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding one-to-one correspondence
- Ability to count verbally
- Application of concepts in the form of activities and revision exercises to make learning fun
- Learning simplified through beautiful illustrations
- Teaching tips assist educators in making learning enjoyable and engaging