‘My Book of English Activities’ has been planned and conceptualised for children to develop their early language skills. Interesting preschool language activities in the books help children grasp the concepts easily. Every activity carries notes for teachers to help them teach the concepts better.
- Reinforcement of lines and strokes to develop pre-writing skills.
- Introduction of elementary grammar for the development of linguistic skills.
- Reading and writing exercises to develop early language skills.
- Use of interesting activities such as matching, colouring, finding the odd one out, maze, word search, crossword, etc. to introduce concepts.
- Development of cognitive and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Revision exercises at regular intervals to reinforce concepts learnt.
- Enrichment of vocabulary.
- Lively and contemporary layout to hold children’s attention.
- Extensive use of illustrations to help children grasp concepts better.
|Extent||21.59 cm x 27.94 cm|