This series of Art and Craft books has been conceptualised to encourage free expression and creativity in children. Adhering to the guidelines provided by NCERT and various school boards across India, the activities in these books are explained through step-by-step instructions and beautiful illustrations. From easy doodling, crayon scribbling, and recognition and naming of colours in the pre-primary books to drawing and colouring techniques in the primary books, this series comprises it all! Children learn about various colouring media, techniques, elements of design, origami, collage making, and drawing and sketching as they graduate. Traditional and modern art is also introduced through fun-filled activities which are thoroughly enjoyable!
- A simple approach to make children understand different media of expression.
- Early introduction to art enhances fine motor skills, creative skills, and social and interpersonal skills.
- Enhances hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity.
- Includes notes for teachers highlighting target skill set and concepts.
- Art activities also build confidence and self-esteem in children.
Tags: Art and Craft Book 0B